Video Research Specialist
The Research Specialist is tasked with identifying trending content, scouring the internet for contact information, explaining the benefits of ARK Media’s services and building the video library on a daily basis. This individual is an expert in all things ARK - what we do, how we protect content, the details of our license agreement and more.The position collaborates with the departments of Accounting, Licensing/Sales, and Copyright to ensure the success of licensed videos on all fronts.
Many backgrounds can excel in this position, but communication skills and a tenacious self-starter attitude are key. Experience with, and a passion for, social platforms including TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, and Instagram are important. A successful candidate will have a love for subreddits or community sites with a focus on viral videos and GIFS.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
Ultimately, the Research Specialist is ARK Media’s greatest champion and most active salesperson. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Frontline brand champion, expressing the core values of our company including trust, service, and creativity
- Working with the research team to identify and acquire trending videos
- Negotiating contract terms
- Managing individual tasks with minimal supervision
- Following videos through to completion of all onboarding steps
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Communicating all necessary information to needed departments
- Minimum of two years experience in a related media field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Speaks English and at least one other language preferred
- Creative mind looking to make an immediate impact
- Open to any qualified candidate globally.